- Professor: Paulo Canário
- Professor: Vanda Correia
- Professor: Cristina Guerra
- Professor: Ana Ercília José
- Professor: Carolina Oliveira Santos
- Professor: Luís Pinheiro
- Professor: Joanna Świętoniowska
- Professor: Maria José Varadinov
"BE Aware STudent" (project n.: 2018-1-PL01-KA203-051137)
in frame of Erasmus + Programme, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships for higher education
The aim of the project is to develop, test and implement of innovative training on personal business model and abilities to use innovative ideas in career planning process for Computer Science major students (and related). The project is addressed to in the area of personal business model development (career path development) based on IT Carrier Canvas.
The achievement of the aim will also introduce the real changes on the university level (subjects' topics, educational methods and techniques) by adjusting educational content (projects' outcomes, syllabuses etc.) to job market current and future requirements.
- Leader - University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow - UITM [Poland]
- Partner - Universita Degli Studi Di Modena E Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE [Italy]
- Partner - Instituto Politécnico De Portalegre [Portugal]